Monday, April 25, 2011

Raining sunshine!

Yep - another card with Unity Stamps! I so LOVE all the cute images - takes all the work out of making cards for me! This image is just so HAPPY - looks like it is raining sunshine to me!

The image is from a set called Happyville, and the sentiment comes from the February 2010 KOTM. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils, used my Tim Holtz distress tool on the edges of the kraft paper, then put the image on a Wobble - the pictures show a little of the action with it. Finished off with a bit of Baker's Twine, some stick on black pearls, and some doodled dots around the edges.

Have a happy Monday!





4 comments:

  1. pretty cool card...love the colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER looking card!The colours are beautiful, and the paper is soo nice.Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card.. where do you get or how do you make wobbles?

    ReplyDelete