Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Patches of Pink Design Team - Father's Day Frog!

As I was flipping through handbooks a couple days ago, I came across this cute little froggy, and INSTANTLY thought of Emma's cute little sentiment on her You're my Best Buddy set of stamps! He looks like he wants a great big hug!!! And Jalisa over at Patches of Pink had asked us to do a Father's Day Project, so this was perfect! Click HERE to go join this weeks link up party and link up your own creations!!! Jalisa said she *might* even pick another member for her Design Team!!!

The frog and his layers were all cut from Paisley and I put him on an Action Wobble. The banner cut came from Blackletter - a cartridge I really don't use that much I realize! The sentiment, and the #1 Dad on the frog are from Emma's at My Creative Time's stamps. Added black inking - actually went a "little" crazy on that...but it's hard to get around those small edges!

I am also entering this in the current Throwback Thursday Challenge over at My Creative Time. The challenge is to use an older cartridge, and incorporate the colors green and yellow somewhere on your project. Well, the frog and his little crown fit that just perfect!

Anyway, enjoy, and have a GREAT day!!!




6 comments:

  1. Oh my how cute is this sweetie....lovin' the wobble and the fab bright colours! Sentiment is absolutely perfect! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO cute!!! I love the wobble frog. and color are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another ADORABLE wobble card. And I just LOVE the way you used Emma's stamps too! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious! I can't tell you how much it made me smile when I first saw it. I particularly love the big, strong hug sentiment... so perfect for a father! Love the wobble factor and the cheery papers, too. :o) Excellent!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! You're right - that frog is just perfect with Emma's stamp! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete