Monday, August 22, 2011

Action Wobble Puppy Card!!!

Good morning! I had a blast creating this card! It was made for one of my daughter's best friends who is celebrating her 8th birthday! I am also entering this in the Peachy Keen LFIF challenge - Our Furry Friends, and the Fantabulous Cricut - Birthday Bash Challenge.

I cut that cut puppy from Create a Critter, inked the edges a bit, added a Peachy Keen face and a Baker's Twine bow - then put him on an Action Wobble!!! (Which, by the way, are back in stock at Peachy Keen - I'm SOOOO happy to see that they have them again - I was starting to get scared I would run out!)


Here is a couple pictures of how the Action Wobble works:



The background is just a rectangle that I rounded the corners on then ran through my Cuttlebug. Added a bit off ribbon, some inking, and a sentiment from My Pink Stamper.


Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a fabulous week!!!

12 comments:

  1. Very cute and FUN! She will love it! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...love the eyelashes...adorable ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, how super cute is this!!! I love that it twirls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love the embossing behind the cute dog! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute.love the colors and the face.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little puppy! A very delightful card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, I love this cute little critter. Love the stamped sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love those action wobblers! the face is perfect for this little pooch. Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How CUTE!!! I love the little dog on the action wobble. It made me giggle. I love that embossing behind the dog too, what folder is it?

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    http://michelles-crafty-creations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this! great job!

    micia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is too cute. Love the sentiment and the action wobble. And I love the detailing to his face. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB.
    Carissa
    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute- love the extra doodles on the face. TFS with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete