Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Have a Fairy Nice Day!

I had so much fun with this card! Can you tell I have little girls and love to make all the fun girly stuff? Anyway, this is for one of the WCMD challenges over at Inking it Up - Glitter and Bling! I am also entering it in the blogaversary challenge over on the Cricut Circle Blog - to use some of the Circle Exclusive cartridges for a project.

For this card I used Shall We Dance for the magic wand, and Pop-up Neighborhood for the frame in the background. Did some inking and glossy accents and glitter on the wand. Added some doodling, a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps, and a bit of Bakers Twine.



5 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the Fairy wand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I love seeing what people do with our Circle Carts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I love the bright, fun colors and the wand is just soooo girly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a very cute card!

    -Stephanie
    http://www.paperandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete