Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Getting a jump on Christmas cards...

Good morning! Life is certainly getting busy these days! I did manage to sneak in a quick card the other day to share with you though!

I used a Unity Stamp for the main image, heat embossed and colored with copics, then used some Tim Holtz distress ink to age it all. The sentiment is from Pumpkin Patch clear stamps, stamped and heat embossed on the a label die from My Creative Time that I distressed before stamping the image.


Added some Crinkle ribbon, a button, and some PTI twine to finish it all off.


Thanks so much for visiting! I will hopefully be getting some stuff done soon, since I have 4 birthdays in the next four days that I need cards made for...time to get busy!


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful heather! I love the image and your color choice is superb!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is another amazing card! I love the stamp image! I haven't seen that before. The colors are amazing and I really love that teal dotted paper. Well, I could list everything because it all goes together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, Heather!! Love the crinkle ribbon too which goes so well with your stamped images.

    ReplyDelete