Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I love you SEW much!


So, I was able to order a couple of great deals from the after Christmas sale over at My Creative time, and when they came I couldn't wait to pull out this little stitched oval die and try it out...then of course I had to stamp a sentiment on it, right? And from there, I found I suddenly had a card ready! Here is the results of sitting down for a few seconds to check out the die (although I ended up there longer than I planned on!):
I stamped the spools from the Home Sewn set, cut them out, and wrapped Baker's Twine around them before glueing them down to the background paper, which is from Echo Park's 6x6 Country Drive stack. Used the stitched oval die, and the sentiment from the Home Sewn set. 
Finished off with a bit of Crinkle ribbon! 
Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

10 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This is BEAUTIFUL my sweet friend!!!! AWESOME JOB!!!
    Big HUGE hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. I love the spools of thread (twine)

    Scrappy hugs
    Amanda : 0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love when everything comes together like that? It's "Sew" Wonderful! Sorry... Couldn't resist. Hee! Hee! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOO cute!!! Love love love yoru design--I think you have just soared with these last few projects that you've shared!! AMAZING:) LOOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable. My SIL loves to sew and her Birthday is coming up I would love to scraplift this TFS.

    vickie'sscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooooo cute!! great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweetie this is so cute and adorable I love the idea and the Spring colours! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful card! Love the twine on the spool! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete