Monday, January 9, 2012

NEW Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month Kit!!!

I am SOOOO excited to share a card with you this morning that I made with the BRAND NEW Peachy Kit of the month set!!! Here is my project:
And here is a picture of the first months set - isn't it CUTE!!! And it is HUGE...this is a full 8x5 by 11 sheet - so LOTS of pink peachy goodness!


I also used the newly released background stamp - which just so happens to be large enough for an A2 card - how wonderful is that?!?!?

I stamped the background on kraft paper, using Papertrey ink's Palette Inkpad in Fresh Snow - which I just got and have been amazed by! It is the first white ink that I have ever tried that actually works well!!! 
I then paper-pieced this cute little angel with some My Minds Eye paper, colored the skin tones with Copics, and pop-dotted it from the background. 
The sentiment is from this same set, and I paper-pieced the heart as well. Also inked the edges of it with Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen. 
Thanks for stopping by today! Can't wait to show you some of the other stuff I have been working on with my new Peachy Keen stamps! Go check out all the fun new stuff at Peachy Keen!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh sweetie this is gorgeous...she is gorgeous....adorable project for PK, I love it! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She turned out SO perfect!!! Beautiful job paper piecing!!! Love her! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful,Heather! You color is fantastic! ~Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your card is stunning!! I love the colors & the paper peicing you did..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute! LOVE your papers and your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is SOOOOO cute! I love every little detail! I am going to have to find that ink. I have been trying and trying to find an ink that works on it's own. The best result I have been able to get is using white with white embossing powder, but I hardly ever have time for that. Thanks so much for the tip! I LOVE the white on the craft paper! The colors are just stellar!

    ReplyDelete