Thursday, April 26, 2012

MFT Getting Sketchy #69


Good morning! If you are looking for my Patches of Pink April Post, please click HERE or scroll down.

I'm posting this quick this morning for this weeks MFT Getting Sketch #69 Challenge:
Here is the sketch:

I stretched it to fit an A2 card size, and kept it pretty flat since I plan on mailing it and didn't want to worry about extra postage.
I used a Pure Innocence stamp, colored with Copics, and added a sentiment from My Craft Spot stamps that I recently won! I thought the sentiment was just too perfect! Then I inked the edges of the white paper with Tim Holtz distress ink. 
All the pattern paper is from Basic Grey's 6x6 Picadilly Paper pad - still one of my favorite lines of paper! I cut the flower with my Cricut and Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge, inked the edges, and layered it and the leaves with part of a MFT Dienamics flourish. 
That's it! I'm popping this in the mail today, and off for the days adventures! I have some posts scheduled, but won't be around much for the next week or so - so have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Heather, this is just stunning! I love how you added the little shadow around the stamp image, the coloring is perfection and I really love the flourishes around the flower. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just love this card, could you please tell me what copic markers you used for her dress it is fab.

    ReplyDelete