Monday, April 16, 2012

New Peachy Keen face stamps!


I got my sets of these brand new Peachy Keen faces Saturday, and how sad is it that I didn't have time to play until today?!?!? Oh well...at least I had today! And I had lots of time to dream up ideas to use them - so there will be lots more to come! Here is my first project: 
I used the brand new 1 1/8" Here Kitty Kitty faces:


Aren't they the CUTEST?!?!? I just love them! So I pulled out my Silhouette Cameo and found a file in the Silhouette store. You can find the file I used HERE. I just didn't cut the eyes or nose pieces, so I could use my Peachy face. I also used it to cut out the background circle. 
All the papers are from Cosmo Cricket's 6x6 Baby Jane paper pad. I added some faux stitching on the edges of everything, and inked the edges of the kitty. I used Copics and a white gel pen to add to the face, then put Glossy Accents on the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.
The sentiment came from the Peachy Kit of the month (click HERE to find out more) - I curved it as I stuck it on my clear block so it went around the edges of the circle. Finished off with some bling, and some yellow twill ribbon from Ribbon Carousel (the paper actually came from there too!). This ribbon is so soft and nice to work with! I am definitely loving it!
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful evening!!!

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! That has to be the most perfectist bow I have every seen! Wow! Those stamps are really cute, but what you do with them is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Love the little glossy accents! And I LOVE your colors! FAB:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kitty is just the CUTEST!!!!! I'm so in love with the colors of this card and the patterned paper you used too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete