Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random Fall card - thank you!


I know...I really am in the wrong season! But I made this card for the last Paper Crafts publication call, then I sent it in to the Stamping Royalty contest...and, well...there just isn't anything left to do but post it here!
I did something a little new and different on this card. I tore little pieces of paper scraps, glued them down, then stamped and used that to paper-piece this cool tree from Unity Stamps on a Nestabilities shape. 
I inked the edges, then stacked it on top of some burlap, attaching it with a brad at top and bottom. 
The pattern paper are from some My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads. I wrapped some crinkle ribbon around, as well as some PTI twine tied through a PTI button.
Thanks for visiting me this morning! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Great card...love the idea of the ripped pieces as leaves. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card. I love the mosaic tree and the texture of the bulap on it. So fun.

    ReplyDelete