Friday, July 6, 2012

Peachy Keen New Release stamps!!!


Good morning! Don't know if you happened to make it to the release party last night (I missed it because of an a paper we had to get signed and notarized at the bank in order to sell our home!) - but Peachy Keen Stamps has release some new ADORABLENESS!!! I made this for one of the challenges over on the Peachy Keen Connection - you can find it HERE. You have all weekend to play along - and there are some great prizes too! 
And here is a look at all the new stamps! Each month I keep thinking it is the BEST one yet - and I am always amazed! Aren't these SOOOO fun?!?!?!?





 I used some Echo Park This and That Charming 6x6 papers and paper pieced the cute sun.
I then used used my Cricut and Plantin Schoolbook to cut the oval window out of one of the more solid papers from the paper pad, ran it through my Cuttlebug using a PTI impression plate in wood grain, and added a bit of Tim Holtz distress ink on the edges, and super lightly over the top of the woodgrain.
Tucked some burlap underneath, and attached the window frame with foam adhesive. 
I hand trimmed the banners, stamped the sentiments, and attached toothpicks to make my own little flags. Used some green seam binding ribbon from My Craft Spot, then added some jute twine, an October Afternoon button, and a tiny stick on pearl. 
And then...just because it seemed to need something, I made a couple of little banners using some Washi Tape that I have been playing with a bit lately, and glued those down.  
I hope you will come join in the fun, and check out all the adorable new releases! Can't wait to see what you come up with too!!!


3 comments:

  1. The sweetest cards too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ Oh BEAUTIFULLY done! LOVE the design ~ you just nmade this your own ~ WOW! I LOVE this whole release and you did an AMAZING job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Amazing!!! I love this! That burlap is amazing!

    ReplyDelete