Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mother's Day Teacup #1 (A little past due in posting!)


I know...this is WELL past the time I should have posted it - but life happened and I never got around to it! But...it is nice to have this to share while we are moving and I don't have time to craft - so I guess it's okay anyway! This actually the one I made for my mom-in-law - I'll share the other one that I made for my mom tomorrow!
I used my Silhouette Cameo, and a cut file from the Silhouette store for the teacup, and for the flowers and leaves. 
Inked the edges of each leaf and the teacup with Tim Holtz distress ink, then used some Glossy Accents and Martha Stewart coarse glitter along the top edge to add a little glam and glitter!
Finished off by wrapping some chocolates in some tulle, tucking them inside the teacup with a doily behind them (you can barely see it in the picture above) and added a stick pin and resin flower in the center of the tulle bow. 
Okay - I'll see you back here tomorrow with the second one!

2 comments:

  1. Heather ~ So elegant and GORGEOUS! Yet another BEAUTIFUL creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just a tad late for Mother's Day, but SOOOOOPER GORGEOUS!!! This is just so elegant and dainty.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete