Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Peachy Trees - and a FAB Peachy sale!!!

Can you believe that it is the day before Thanksgiving already? I've been busy cooking and getting ready for the day tomorrow - but thought I would quickly share a quick little card I made a while ago - and some info on the Thanksgiving sale going on at Peachy Keen! All the info is at the end of this post - trust me...you won't want to miss it! Here is my little card to share:
I used some of my FAVORITE recently released face stamps (which by the way would be a great thing to pick up at the sale this weekend!):

My trees were cut out with my Silhouette Cameo and a cut file from the Silhouette store.
I used Echo Park paper for the green, and the brown is Bo Bunny double dot paper.
I added the faces, and used my white gel pen and some Copic markers to add some color and character.
The background was embossed in a polka dot pattern using my Cuttlebug, then I attached the trees with foam adhesive.
Finished off with a bit of Baker's Twine wrapped and tied around!
And now - here is that info on the sale going on NOW!!! Thanks for stopping by to visit - and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

GOBBLE UP SAVINGS SALE
START TIME: Wednesday, 11-21-12 at 6AM CST END TIME: Monday, 11-26-12 at 6PM CST
Happy Thanksgiving, Sweet Peaches!

We are ever so thankful for you! So thankful in fact, that we have upped our typical sale Thanksgiving Sale to aGOBBLE UP sale!
  • NO CODE NEEDED... the discounts and FREE stamp set are given automatically to those that qualify.
  • FIVE FULL DAYS OF 22 % SAVINGS on your entire purchase! *exceptions apply- however no minimum purchase required. Thanksgiving Day in the USA falls on the 22nd this year - which is how we determined the 22% off.
  • FREE SHIPPING USA! *restricted items include clip it ups and large gingerbread kits
  • DAILY GIVEAWAYS! FIVE GIFT CERTIFICATES of $50.00 EACH! *One to be given out each day of the sale!! Every order qualifies.
  • NEW STAMPS!! Don't look now but we will have LUCY's ABC's and 123's available for purchase at an awesome price..and they work great with the FREE STAMP SET.
new for Thanksgiving
  • FREE STAMP SET This is a set four pendant/banner stamps on mylar sheet made to go with Lucy's ABC's and 123's! There is a minimum purchase required of $30.00 after discounts to get the stamp set. Please note only ONE FREE STAMP SET per household per day of the sale.Also, PLEASE NOTE...there is NO CODE needed for the free stamp and it will not show up in your cart... HOWEVER, the stamps will be included with your order.
    PK-157 Pendants Banner Stamp Set
    These were made to go with Lucy's ABC's and 123's!
  • NEW SVGS!! I'm not going to tell you what this is about... but MANY have asked me for the SVG to this one!
We will not be able to be reached by phone on
11-22-12 through 11-25-12. You may call on 11-21-12 or on 11-26-12 though. However, for best results during sale dates, please send us an email immediately if there is an error on your order. I will be monitoring email during the sale :)
1-920-632-4175 M-F 9 am to 4pm


2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute...love the trees faces!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little trees are so adorable!! Great stamps!!

    ReplyDelete