Saturday, January 19, 2013

A New Challenge at Shop Pumpkin Spice!

Good morning! Since it is Saturday - there is a new challenge posted over at Shop Pumpkin Spice! This week the challenge is to include coffee or hot cocoa on your project. Here is what I made to share this week:
I used the Paper Smooches Warm Hearts set from Shop Pumpkin Spice for the cute little coffee cups and sentiment.
I colored the cups with Copics, then hand cut them out. The sentiment was stamped with PTI ink. 
I layered some different Glitz Designs Papers together on a card base of Bazzil Cardstock, then added a doily and some gray chevron My Mind's Eye Washi Tape available at Shop Pumpkin Spice. 
I wrapped some jute twine, and added an October Afternoon button to the center.
Inked the edges of the sentiment panel with Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen. 
And finally attached the coffee cups with foam adhesive and added some bling for steam!
I hope you'll drop by Shop Pumpkin Spice and join in our challenge! One monthly participant will win a great prize too - and so far it is pretty much just the Design Team playing along! So come join us - the more the merrier!!!

8 comments:

  1. Super card. Love all the papers and layers. The doily is so cute. The coffee cups are perfect.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love those little cups...and everything else!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Heather! I actually just ordered some 6X6 paper pads from them yesterday, but I didn't know they had challenges...hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Heather I like the cute images!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather ~ BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE the gray colors/paper/ washi tape with the pops of color! I just LOVE how you use doilies too! AWESOME and PERFECT as always! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Heather. I just love all the layers and colors. Thank you for playing the Weekly Pumpkin Spice Challenge.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete