Thursday, May 23, 2013

May All Your Wishes...

Good morning! This is a card I have had in my stash for quite a while now - actually a publication reject! Sooo...I thought I would share it here today! It would work well for several occasions - I made it as a birthday card, but I also can see that it would work great for a graduation card, mother's day, congratulations, or ?

Can you think of any other occasions? 
Super simple card - I started with a kraft paper cardbase, and sprayed on some white Mister Huey's spray mist. After that dried, I inked the edges with some distress ink.
I cut the silhouette out with my Silhouette Cameo, and a file from the Silhouette store, and added the pearls before attaching to my card with foam adhesive.
Finished off by hand trimming a banner, and stamping the sentiment from a My Favorite Things stamp set, then attaching it with foam adhesive. 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!!!


1 comment: