Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sweet Runway Inspired Baby Card

Hello! I spent a few minutes today putting together a sweet baby card for the current Runway Inspired Baby Shower Challenge:
Here is the inspiration photo - isn't it sweet?


I used a Unity stamp from "Could I Be Any Cuter?" for the elephant, and stamped and embossed with Gold Zing embossing powder on PTI Rustic White cardstock. I scored the sides, then used distress ink on the edges to soften them a bit.
The sentiment is from a set by My Craft Spot called Bundle of Joy and stamped it with MFT kraft ink. I added a few soft pink sequins and a strip of soft mint washi tape.
Finished off with some jute twine wrapped and tied in a bow, and attached a pink button, then attached the front panel with foam adhesive to a kraft cardbase using Avery Elle cardstock. 
Thanks for visiting! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon!!!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the pink sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute, love the country feel this has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect interpretation, Heather! Love everything about it! So glad that you join the fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh, this soooo very sweet!!
    Love the soft, subtle colours you used.
    Fits the image and sentiment so well.
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw your card is so beautiful ON EVERY LEVEL! I love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I love your style and designs!
    I saw this entry from "Runaway Inspired Baby Shower Challenge" and I really enjoyed it. I simply love it. These inspired me to create my own baby shower invitations and cards.

    Cheers xxxx
    Des

    ReplyDelete