Sunday, July 14, 2013

Floppy Ears Happy Birthday

Alrighty then - last one for tonight I think! At least for a while! This one is for a few different challenges: 


First up - this is my second entry into this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge - Five Year Anniversary Celebration. I just LOVED these colors and couldn't resist playing again:


Next up is this weeks Inspired By Challenge. I loved the mix of patterns, the strip of yellow down the center (which became my banners under my image), and the floral touches that I used in my background paper:




I used a super sweet MFT image on a square cut with my Lil' Inker's Stitched Square Dies, and colored it in with Copic markers, then stamped the sentiment with MFT ink from a Pure Innocence stamp set.


Added some banners on the bottom with some May Arts Chevron ribbon, some background paper from MME, a few enamel dots, and a bit of jute twine tied in a big loose bow on the front.


LOVE this sweet image! That's it for me for now - although my Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge card should be going live in a few hours! Until then - enjoy your evening!

12 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love and miss Flopsey!! Your papers are perfect for the color challenge! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute image and love the twine border with the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT for these challenges, love the layout, the color, flopsy...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Flopsy looks fabulous! GREAT papers to use with these colors! Thanks for helping us celebrate at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love Flopsy with that bright bouquet of balloons. Thanks for joining us for our big celebration at the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling bunny~I love the ribbon banner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Heather! It was so great to see you winning the Color Throwdown Anniversary challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Heather! Thanks also for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete