Monday, September 9, 2013

N&T New Release - Simple Christmas

Good morning! Happy Monday! I'm super excited today to be kicking off the first day of sneak peeks for the new release at Neat and Tangled!


Today we played with a set called Simple Christmas - so many fun images! Here is what I made:


I started off with some kraft cardstock and stamped and heat embossed my images and sentiment with white embossing powder. I trimmed it to size, distressed the edges, then added some machine stitching around the edges. Next, I sprayed on some Gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine, let that dry a bit, and added some white Mister Huey's mist, blotting it with some scrap paper.


I added some distress ink to the edges, folded a bit of doily around, and added a wrap and bow of natural jute twine before mounting it on a simple cardbase to which I had also applied a bit of distress ink.



Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure and head over to Neat and Tangled to see all the other Design Team samples, and to check out the info on today's giveaway! Have a great day!!!

5 comments: