Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SPS Inspiration - Sending Hugs

Good morning! It's my morning to share over at Shop Pumpkin Spice! Here is what I made for today:


I used a cute Penny Black set from the SPS Ebay store called Mimi at Play, and stamped it on some pattern paper from Crate Paper's 6x6 Pretty Party Collection. I planned on leaving it plain, but then ended up sort of coloring it in with Stickles! Lots of sparkle on this card!


Finished off with some assorted MME enamel dots, and a little distress ink on the edges to finish it off.


Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. What a darling card; the sparkles are such a delightful added touch! Cute+++
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ ADORABLE! LOVE the papers and the enamel dots!! Too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! I love the pretty paper! The sparkle looks fabulous! Cute, cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete