Thursday, November 21, 2013

N&T November Release - You + Me

Good morning! It's the last of day new release sneaks for Neat and Tangled Stamps!


Today's set is probably my favorite of the bunch! It's called You + Me - and so very  much fun! Here is what I made with it:


Danielle designed it to create your own Venn diagrams - with lots of fun sentiments as well! I have had THIS photo on my Pinterest boards for a while now, and was dying to use the color combo:


I started off with an Avery Elle kraft paper cardbase, and used a Mister Huey's mask and some embossing paste to make a background. I quickly sprinkled some glitter on the embossing paste after removing the mask, so it would still be wet enough to stick.


While that dried, I stamped the reverse of the circles with Hero Arts ink in Mint Julep and Fresh Peach, then turned the stamp over, and stamped the outline and heat embossed with gold Zing embossing powder. Finally, stamped the sentiment in three parts across it. I then fussy cut it out.


Once the embossing paste had fully dried, I inked the edges with distress ink, then attached the stamped piece with foam adhesive. Added a couple of enamel dots, and a bit of jute twine to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure and head over to Neat and Tangled to see all the other Design Team samples, and to check out the info on today's giveaway! And of course stop by tomorrow for the full reveal and release!!! Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. So very, very pretty!! The colour combination...swoon! Gorgeous showcase of the N&T new release!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ Simply stunning and beautiful! I love the colors and the inspiration pic ~ you captured it PERFECTLY!!!

    ReplyDelete