Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Gift Tags for my Girls

Merry Christmas Eve! Just wanted to share a last minute Christmas tag idea with you today:


I made so many Christmas tags this year, that I actually put them on all my gifts! My girls wanted me to make them special ones for their gifts as well, so I set out yesterday to put together something special for them using My Craft Spot's Joy Filled Christmas Stamp set and my Silhouette Cameo:


My youngest spends all of her days dancing around the house, and begging to wear my pointe shoes to play dress up - so I cut a ballerina silhouette for her and attached it with foam adhesive - here it is on her gift - all wrapped up and pretty:


My oldest is very much into her gymnastics moves and is constantly working on those, so I used a gymnast silhouette for her and also attached it with foam adhesive. My sentiments were stamped with MFT red ink. Here is her's all tied to her gifts:


The tags were both pre-made ones I had in my stash, and I tied them up with some pretty May Arts sheer green ribbon and tied them on the gifts with some jute twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Wishing you a VERY Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment: