Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Eyelet Outlet Feb Post

Good morning! I'm sharing these cards on the Eyelet Outlet blog today! I recently had a blissful afternoon of free time to play, and the inspiration to go with it - and this is what I ended up making:


For this card, I pulled out my Mini Stitched Flower brads, and Stitched flower brads - I loved how perfectly they matched my pattern paper from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper pad. I stamped and heat embossed my Hero Arts stamp silhouette on an oval cut with my Lil' Inkers Designs Stitched Oval die. The banner was cut with Simon Says Stamp tilted banner dies, and my sentiment is from Winnie and Walter's "The Big, the Bold, and the Happy" stamp set.


I am also linking this up with the current challenge at A Blog Named Hero - Flowers:


Next up, I went with a more masculine and simple design:


For this one I used the cameras from the Travel Brads set. The woodgrain background paper is from the same paper pad as above, and the little photos I trimmed from some Carta Bella pattern paper from their Wildflowers 6x6 paper pad. This card made me think of my hubby - he likes nothing better than getting out in the mountains and woods and hiking - and these beautiful pictures reminded me of some of the places he has gone.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment