Thursday, May 22, 2014

Paper Smooches Masculine Thank You

Good morning! Dropping by really quickly with a masculine thank you card I made recently - part of the large group of 20 I'm still working on:


I also thought I would link this up with the current Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Anything Goes:




I tried to go super masculine with the colors on this card - the green pattern paper in the background is by Basic Grey, and I think the front one is from DCWV, but not sure since I got it out of my scrap pile! 


I used Paper Smooches Many Thanks stamp set - full of so many fabulous thank you sentiments! I stamped on some kraft cardstock, then trimmed it at an angle to fit my card. I attached that with foam adhesive for just a bit of dimension.


Finished off with some Basic Grey Candy dots - love that deep green color!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. awesome man card! those enamel dots are too cool
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection! Great choice in papers and I love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eitther you've been really busy, or I'm way farther behind blog reading than I thought ;)

    LOVE the simplicity of this card. Perfect for a man!

    ReplyDelete