Friday, June 20, 2014

Basket Full of Happy Birthday

Good morning! I have another Avery Elle card to share with you today - once I got a couple sets out to play with, I just never got to putting them away, and kept finding them there and playing with them! Here is what I made this time:


I couldn't resist playing along one more time with the current AEI{heart}U Challenge - DIY Stamped Designer Paper (I stamped my own pattern on the kraft paper card base):

I also used the current Cure for the Monday Blues as inspiration:


And finally, linking up with this weeks Simon Says Monday Challenge:


I used two stamp sets to put together my card, Red and Goldie, and Brushed for the paint lines. I stamped the music notes and small mushroom on my kraft paper card base, then stamped the images from Red and Goldie on watercolor paper, painted them in, and fussy cut them out. The top speech bubble was cut with Paper Smooches Quotables Dies. Stamped the brush marks with MFT ink, and then built my sentiment and added the music notes over the top. The grass on the bottom was cut with My Craft Spot's Fancy Edges Metal dies - I attached it at the bottom, then curved up the grass for a bit of dimension, then attached everything else with foam adhesive.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, so fresh, crisp and cheerful. I love your colour choices here too. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love that speech bubble with the paint swipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I LOVE this card!! what a SWEET design and that scene with the FUN colors is just PERFECT!! I'm thinking this is my winning pick!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful swooshes of colour and such a delightful scene!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! I just love to color combo on this card! very pretty! Thank you for joining us over at the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Love the subtle design on your kraft background!
    Thanks for linking this up, too, at Avery Elle!

    ReplyDelete