Monday, June 16, 2014

Hey Girl!

Good afternoon! It is a gray day in Wyoming - and I have a couple of kids not feeling well, so I sat down to work on some various DT projects, as well as a couple of challenges! I was really struggling with no inspiration at ALL earlier - but I'm happy to say that I was able to sit down this afternoon and get 5 cards made - and those and several more photographed and edited! Glad I was finally able to kick myself into gear!!!


All my pattern paper is from my Basic Grey 6x6 Hey Girl paper pad, and the coordinating Flair that I have had on hand for forever, and never used! The enamel dots are also Basic Grey Candy Buttons from a few different packs. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card die to cut the stitched rectangle, and the plain edge Paper Smooches Quotables die to cut the grass hill. The little girl is from Avery Elle's Red and Goldie Stamp set, colored with Copics, fussy cut out, and mounted with foam adhesive. I also added a jute twine bow behind the flair.


Since this is the first chance I have had to use this Avery Elle set, as well as the flair - I am also linking this up with the brand new NBUS challenge - Anything Goes/Friendship


Also linking up with the current Simon Says Monday Challenge - Anything Goes:


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great afternoon!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, so bright and chirpy - love it! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love that little girl, she is perfectly colored and a perfectly composed card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute, Heather! That Red & Goldie set is so adorable and I love how you have colored this little girlie and popped her up on all your other awesome design elements! Love the stripes, the twine, and how you've tucked the candy a bit under the journal card ~ well, everything is a delight!!

    Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge and posting my button to share with your readers!! Your support is appreciated!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable...love the cute scene and use of enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete