Thursday, July 24, 2014

Skyline Thanks

Good morning! Sharing a masculine thank you card using another favorite stamp for Altenew - Sketchy Cities America:


I used the beautiful Inspiration #4 from Iron Craft Challenge week - LOVE this beautiful set!


I used a technique for this one that I saw Laura Bassen demonstrate on her post HERE - I just changed it a bit for my card. I stamped my skyline on watercolor paper, then smooshed my distress ink on my clear block, spritzed it with water, then pressed over my stamped image. I did the yellow first, a bit of green in the middle, then the blue on the top. Added a simple popped up sentiment from Label Love, matted with black cardstock, then mounted on an Avery Elle woodgrain cardstock card base. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment