Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tall Thanks!

Good morning! I have had this cute little giraffe from Avery Elle in my stash for quite some time now, and just been waiting for some time to ink it up. Finally took some time the other day:


Part of my motivation was to play along with the current Avery Elle AEI{heart}U Challenge - One Word - although I didn't realize I was a bit late to link up! Oops!

My cute giraffe came from the stamp set called What's Up, and I chose to stamp on watercolor paper and paint it with my watercolors. The sentiment came from one of the little free "thank you" stamps that always come in my orders from Avery Elle - such a fun touch! I added wiggly eyes to him, and a fun metal speech bubble from my stash. I used Avery Elle's Pinked Elle-ments dies to cut the background out of kraft paper - this is seriously becoming one of my all time favorite dies! LOVE! Added some pattern paper from Basic Grey, some machine stitching, some jute twine, and an October Afternoon button.


So fun! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: