Friday, September 5, 2014

Chase Your Dreams - Unity FWF

{{{If you're looking for my Day 5 sneak peeks for My Craft Spot, click HERE or just scroll down to the previous post}}}

Good morning! Just popping in with a card for this weeks Unity Friends with Flair:


Also linking this up with this week's Simon Says Monday Challenge - Go Bold:


For this card I used the most recent August Kit of the Month and some pattern paper from Basic Grey. I cut a panel for the front using my newly acquired Pretty Pink Posh Borders 1 Die (LOVE!) and added a bit of Wink of Stella over my image. Finished off with a bit of washi tape on the bottom, some enamel dots, some 4mm Pretty Pink Posh Gold Sequins, and a wood veneer feather with some gold thread tied onto it.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous such lovely use of colour and papers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh.. gorgeous card Heather!! love the stamp..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shapes of the paper and your layers. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete