Friday, October 24, 2014

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #15

{If you're looking for my Day 5 My Craft Spot sneak peeks, click HERE or scroll down to the last post}

Good morning! As part of my fun guest designing month with Newton's Nook Designs, I get to play along with this month's Inky Paws Challenge! Look at the fun inspiration:


I decided to play again with one of my favorite sets from the new release - Holiday Hounds! Just LOVE these fun little doggies! 


I colored it in with Copics, and then added some Stickles to the hat and lights. Added some gold glitter washi tape, some red polka dot washi tape, and mounted the whole thing on a cardbase made with Avery Elle's Woodgrain cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll play along with this fun challenge! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment