Friday, November 28, 2014

Merry and Bright Chalkboard

Good morning! Hard to believe that it is Friday already - hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Just sharing my card this morning for Unity Friends with Flair:


I also thought I would play along with the current Unity {be inspired} Challenge:


I used the October 2013 Kit of the Month for this one - one of my favorites for Christmas images! I did it up with a chalkboard technique, then added some pretty May Arts ribbon from my stash, a bit of silver thread, and some silver jingle bells tied on.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

13 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful design, love the chalkboard look and precious little bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and chalkboard look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the chalkboard look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chalkboard technique and the red ribbon and jingle bells are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely chalkboard effect, Heather. Such an elegant CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Heather!! I love your chalk board effect. That ribbon is amazing too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DELIGHTFUL card Heather!!!
    The chalkboard effect works PERFECTLY with your pretty stamping, LOVE the POP of red ribbon too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chalk effect and embossing is very interesting! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I always wanted to try this techique

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Heather! Love the chalk effect.
    Thanks for joining the Unity {be inspired} challenge.

    The new challenge is up on the blog now.Hope to see your crafty creation again :)

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete