Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thinking of You

Good morning! Just wanted to share a card this morning that I made with 3 different Unity Kits of the Month - I usually try my hardest to use my kits right when they arrive, since it seems pointless to get them if I'm not going to use them, right? But, since we were moving, my November kit got forwarded to my parents house, then my December kit got pushed aside as we were unpacking...then my January kit came, and I realized I needed to get busy. So without planning on using them all - I put this card together using a stamp from each of them!


Also linking this card up with the current CAS-ology Challenge - Friend:


I used some gray cardstock from Simon Says stamp for my one layer card, heat embossing each image in white. I started off with the lace from the current January KOTM. Then I was trying to decide what to add next, and the beautiful girl from the November KOTM caught my eye, so on my card she went! Finally, as I was trying to choose a sentiment, I saw the perfect one on the December KOTM! Finished off by inking the edges softly with a little white pigment ink. 


Super simple, flat and easy to mail, and the soft gray and white color combo seems perfect for someone needing some encouragement. I'm going to try to do this more often - put a couple different kits in front of me and see what happens!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

12 comments:

  1. The combination of grey and white is so beautiful, i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, the embossing is perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cool! U did a fabulous job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love the combination of stamps and just so simple and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, too good to be the truth! awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how well the chalkboard technique works with the 'wind swept' hair of the main image! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and combo of stamps! I have those kits...just might have to make this one:) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, indeed! Love the chalkboard look and the gray and white is definitely comforting!

    Thank you for joining us over at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I look at cards made for a challenge, I immediately go to the ones that POP out at me. Your card was definitely one. It's a beautiful encouraging card.

    My Stamping Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favourite cards for the CASology cue... I love it! That white ink is so bright and really pops against the soft grey, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im trying to find the lace stamp used but van not find it. Its so pretty can you share te link

      Delete