Thursday, February 19, 2015

Celebrate You!

Hello! Stopping by to share a card with you for the new sketch challenge on the My Favorite Things Challenge and Inspiration Challenge Blog:


Here is the lovely sketch this week:

I really wanted to use the Stitched Speech border die that is the free with $60 purchase this month - and that border of presents looked like it would be perfect in a wave! So...I used some Coral Crush cardstock, curved the gift line from LJD Celebrate You on my clear block, then heat embossed it in white. I added a double row of machine stitching, then sponged in some Sweet Tooth pigment ink to ground it. Next, I made my speech bubble at the top, then stamped my sentiment from the same stamp set using coordinating Coral Crush Die ink, wrapped some twine around, added a few enamel dots, then attached to my card base with foam adhesive.
  

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! I love the color and the curvy line of gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used that sketch with your presents on the curve and love the sentiment and speech bubble too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card! The peach against the white is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this soooooooo much, Heather! You have such a great style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another winner here Heather! Amazing things you make! Thanks for joining us again on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fab, Heather! Your curved gifts look phenomenal. I'm duly impressed. As always. :D

    ReplyDelete