Tuesday, February 3, 2015

God Understands Our Prayers...

Good morning! Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right? I realized this morning that I hadn't completed my card for the current MFT sketch challenge, and since I we were out late last night and I decided to let the girls sleep in a little bit, I put this together: 


Here is the Sketch I was following:

I used lots of layers of American Crafts pattern paper, added some vellum to heat emboss my sentiment from Words of Inspiration. The border on the bottom was cut with half of a discontinued border Die-namic, and I added some Hemp Cord in a bow on the bottom. I followed the sketch pretty closely, but used the hemp cord and bow in place of the banner and circle element, and also skewed my elements a little for an artsy feel to go with that lovely floral paper. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this quote and I love all your layers and your paper choices, beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job putting that wonderful sentiment in the spotlight! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact of the matter is that I have pinned this. Because it is super duper yummy and so very pretty, Heather. <3

    ReplyDelete