Sunday, March 1, 2015

Super Fun News - and a color challenge!

So...there is this super fun little announcement up on the Unity Stamp Company Blog this afternoon! Would love if you go check it out HERE! :)

I also wanted to stop by and share a card for the Unity {be inspired} Challenge - I recently made a card almost identical to this (you can see it HERE) for a friend that requested some cards, then had another friend who wanted to buy it! So...I remade it, with a slight change in pattern paper:


I was also tickled that the colors were so ideal for the current color challenge - the pattern paper I changed out just made it more perfect! :)


I won't bore you with the details again, since it is all pretty much the same as the previous card! If you are curious, feel free to check it out on the other post HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by - and allowing me to share my excitement over my fun news with you! Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the paper and that bright yellow color of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Love all the layering - I adore this stamp. Think I'm gonna have to play :)

    ReplyDelete