Sunday, June 7, 2015

I BEE-LIEVE in you

Good Sunday morning! There is a new Stamp of the Week at Unity Stamp Company - and it is just as cute as can "bee" (haha - couldn't resist! Sorry!) I enjoyed playing with it yesterday to post today:


In case you haven't heart about the Stamp of the Week from Unity - for $5.79 a week (which includes shipping!) - you get a new and exclusive stamp set delivered to you. A little bit of happy in the mail every week! :)


I used Lil' Inker's Stitched Oval Dies to cut my center panel - then used my Zig Clean Color Brush pens (again!) to color in my image. LOVE how easy they are to use! Added some MME pattern paper, some strips of washi tape, some charcoal sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, and a few flicks of black Heidi Swapp Color Shine - and even though it is hard to see in the photo, a tiny bit of white enamel dots on the flower, leaves, and bee.


I'm also linking this up as a second entry to the Watercolor Blog Hop over at Pretty Pink Posh:


Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Sunday!!!

7 comments:

  1. I bee-lieve this is so cute. That little bee is sweet. The flowers are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute little bee card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, lovely colouring on the bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your take on the water coloring!!! Nice card!! :)

    ReplyDelete