Monday, November 9, 2015

SSS Circle Wreath - Thanks

Good morning! Dropping by with another fun card using that amazing Ring Wreath die from the last Simon Says Stamp release. I wanted to do it a little softer using some watercolors, and also a non-holiday theme. This is what I came up with:


Also linking this up with the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving:


I actually used some watercolor paper with a wash of brown over it to die cut the wreath, then added a little more spots of color after it was cut. I covered it with Glossy Accents and glitter, then let it dry. I created a watercolored background, adhered the wreath with a few dots of Multi Medium mat adhesive, and added a hemp twine bow, and a bunch of Pretty Pink Posh clear droplets. Machine stitched the top to my cardbase, added a little more watercolor, Glossy Accents, and glitter, then some wood veneer stars.


All the supplies I used are linked below - thanks for dropping by! Have a wonderful day!



5 comments:

  1. Nice card. Beautiful watercolor wash on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty. I love the shape of the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of Ring Wreath die!! The inking and layering are spot on, Heather! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thanks/Thanksgiving” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Watercolor background is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 100% in love with this card. Seriously. It's awesome! In every way! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete