Sunday, November 29, 2015

You're Such a Peach

Good morning! I'm stopping by with the last of the 3 "just for fun" cards I got made over this weekend - just playing here and there when I had a chance! It feels like a long time since I've had a chance to play along in some of my favorite challenges, so I loved the opportunity to do that!


I made this for the current Wplus9's Throwback Thursday Challenge:


Also linking this up as another entry into this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes:


The challenge is to pull out an older Wplus9 set (since I don't own the set shown above!) - so I pulled out some of my older, and not nearly enough loved sets to make this. I added some grounding under the peach with a Copic marker, and a bit of sparkly Stickles to add some fun shine. A bit of washi with some machine stitching over the top, a few sparkly sequins, some layers trimmed with a Mama Elephant die, and a lacy doily finish this card off!


Here are links to all the supplies I used on this card. Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the colours, layers and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete