Friday, December 4, 2015

Laughter and Tears Friend

Good morning! Yep - still no crafting happened here yet - although I remain optimistic for today! I have too much to do to let another day slide by without spending some time at my craft table! So, sharing another card I made last week for the Cyber Monday releases at Unity Stamp Company - complete with a Quick Tip video!


Here is the video - showing how I used acetate and machine stitching to create a "flat" shaker card - perfect for mailing!


Granted this doesn't "shake" as much as a typical shaker card, but still pretty fun, and flat and easier to mail! I added a bit of watercolor to the sentiment panel as well - and a fun mix of Pretty Pink Posh sequins inside.


Here are the links to the items I used on this card - thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. This is such a neat idea. I am shaker card challenged and appreciate this super tip!

    ReplyDelete