Monday, December 21, 2015

Refuge and Strength

Good morning! Stopping by with a simple sympathy or encouragement card today. I went with a super soft and simple color palette for this card:


I had been wanting the Simon Says Stamp Blessed stamp set for quite some time - don't know what took so long, but I finally received it recently and just HAD to put it to use! I love the simple faith-based sayings and Bible verses, as well as the lovely font in this stamp set. I stamped and heat embossed it on some white cardstock, then very softly inked around it with Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke distress ink. Used some white embossing paste and SSS Falling Snow stencil, then a tiny bow using my Pretty Pink Posh Twine and Bow Die. Finished off on a soft gray cardbase.


Here are links to the supplies used on this card! Thanks for dropping by - have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. I got this SSS set recently as a present from my Mum as she knew that I use so many faith/Bible based stamps - and like you, I love the style and font. Your card is beautifully done in shades of grey and white - very pure and pretty! Have a wonderful, meaningful Christmas, Heather! xx

    ReplyDelete