Monday, December 14, 2015

Runway Inspired - Peace Love Joy

Hello! Back again today with a card for the brand new Runway Inspired challenge! I made a card with no stamping or die cutting whatsoever! Kinda strange, but it was super fun to let the pattern paper and embellishments shine!


Here is our new challenge inspiration photo:


I used pattern paper, and some pre-printed details that I trimmed out for my card from Simple Stories Claus and Co. 6x6 paper pad. Tucked in some glittery washi, a few silver Pretty Pink Posh sequins, some doily scraps, a bit of black thread, and some torn edge vellum to finish it all off!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll join us and play along - can't wait to see what you make!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card inspired by the runway. Love the background paper and your layering work is fabulous, Heather.

    ReplyDelete