Monday, December 14, 2015

Thanks Card Duo

Good morning! Stopping by to quickly share a couple cards I made with some recently released dies from Simon Says Stamp - I absolutely adore this Scallop Thanks Die, and couldn't wait to make a card with it. I actually ended up making TWO cards! :) 


For the first one, used the die cut on white cardstock, then again on red, and used the red to inlay into the white for the sentiment. Added some MFT chevron pattern paper underneath, and a bit of Doodlebug twine to finish off.


The second one uses the reverse of the die cuts on the first one. This one just begged for Christmas colors I thought!


Same thing, just different colors. Love when I can create two cards at the same time - especially something useful like thank you cards!


Here is a link to the supplies I used on my cards! Thanks for dropping by - have a wonderful day!!!



1 comment: