Sunday, January 31, 2016

Layered Thanks Card

Good morning! Just stopping by to share one more Simon Says Stamp card for the month - a very clean and simple thank you card!


I actually had a couple of the thanks word cut out for another card, then ended up not using them as planned - so when I saw them sitting on my desk, it was only logical that they needed to end up on a card, right? 


So I cut a few more so that I ended up with 2 each in black, mint, and white, layered each color together, then slightly offset each color to layer the rest together for a nice thick dimensional focal point. Added a sentiment that I used on another card the other day (you can see that one HERE), stitched rectangle die, and foam to mount on a gray cardstock.




Thanks so much for stopping by today! Here are links to all the supplies I used on this card - hope you have a wonderful day!!!



2 comments:

  1. Clean, crisp and fabulous! Love that layered die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous ! I love how you have offset the sentiment

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete