Thursday, February 11, 2016

Eat Cake

Good morning! Just popping in with another card I finished with something I colored for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge - a simple and sweet image from the current Kit of the Month from Unity Stamps - I adore that sentiment! 


After watercoloring my image, I stacked up some pretty pattern papers, sewed them together with 3 lines of messy stitching, adhered to my card base - then attached the cake layer with foam adhesive and curled up the paper edges a bit for dimension.


Here is a link to the supplies I used on this card - and now you have permission to go eat cake! Heehee! Have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and fantastic layering! So jealous of your ability to do that with such ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the image of the cake.. So pretty!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed right out loud, Heather!! I love this sediment so much and, of course, you showcased it to perfection with your whimsical layering (and great use of pp!). Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and pretty, love your use of color!

    ReplyDelete