Saturday, February 6, 2016

Spotlight Watercoloring - Quick Tip Video

Good morning! Sharing another card and Quick Tip video that I made using one of the brand new Angie Girl stamps from Unity Stamp Company - there are 4 new ones! This is another option for the person who maybe doesn't love coloring - I know sometimes I can be intimidated by these big images, and I love to color! So I thought I would share another way to use them a little more creatively! :)


For this one, instead of coloring in details on the image, I just colored around it - this helps the black and white image to pop and stand well all on it's own!


After the video, I also added some clear Stickles to the flowers in her hair and on the swing ropes, as well as a little on the top of the grass - adds some fun sparkle that was hard to capture in the photos!


Here is some of the sale info - a darling free set, new Angie Girls - AND, all the Angie Girls are on sale as well! Perfect chance to stock up!



Here are links to the supplies I used on my card. Thanks so much for stopping by today - hope you have a wonderful day and weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment